Captioning Request Form (DRC)

  • Requests for captioning from the Disability Resources Center should complete this form. 
  • Requests for centrally funded captioning services should visit the Accessibility Website to determine eligibility
  • UFIT Courses with a student wishing to register with the Disability Resource Center for captioning needs should contact Anne Allen, Interim EIT Accessibility Officer,