- What type of resources are available to help with our website?
UFIT Web Services is available to assist you with your website. email: email@example.com or call for an appointment at 352-273-4902.
- Do I have to use this template?
There is currently no presidential mandate to use the design of the UF homepage. All UF Websites must follow identity policy and guidelines. Access to the templates are available to users who are in TERMINALFOUR.
- What are the identity guidelines for using this template?
Any questions, comments or approval requests regarding UF's identity and signature system should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The present Web standards are available at:http://identity.ufl.edu/web/.
- Has UFIT move away from WordPress?
Yes. UFIT Web Services supports users who are in TERMINALFOUR. We realize that many of UF’s website are in WordPress and will work with customers who wish to migrate to the Web Content Management System.
- Can Web Services provide the expertise and resources to develop out a new site?
Yes, Web Services works with individual colleges and units to design and build Web sites. Please email email@example.com to set up a meeting so the Web Services team can work up a cost estimate.