A website redesign can require a lot of time and resources, to make the process easier for you, we put together this comprehensive list of questions you should consider at the beginning of a redesign project for success product to meet your goals.
- Why redesign, or what are you trying to accomplish?
- Who’s the audience?
- Do you have Google Analytics on your website?
- What do you love and hate about your current site?
- Where’s the content coming from?
- Who will be responsible for reviewing and providing feedback?
- Who will have final approval?
- Walk through your current site navigation. What stays and what goes?
- What functions are absolutely necessary for your new site?
- Identify 3-5 websites you love. What elements do you like/dislike about your top three competitors’ websites?
- What features on your website pertain specifically to your brand?
- What do you want newcomers to know or do on your site?
- What do you want current customers to know or do on your site?
- What content will you continue to publish after launching the site?
- Do you have photos and visuals that you prefer?
Ready to begin? submit us a work request.